Brexit tax and custom changes are coming very soon.
A panel of experts from the fields of e-commerce technology & services, customs & tax, and fulfillment & shipping will discuss what you need to do before the end of this year to continue to sell and process orders from 1st January 2021.
- 1 VAT changes for online purchases
- 2 UK businesses selling to EU countries
- 3 VAT compliance for non local businesses storing and dispatching goods in a warehouse in the UK and Germany
- 4 Shipping goods into the 3PL in bulk into the UK
- 5 Are there any change to customs duties?
- 6 What are the changes to FBA with Amazon?
- 7 Will Brexit affect sellers?
- 8 Changes to the way goods are transported and stored
Your Brexit tax and customs SPEAKERS:
Paul Dilger / Head of marketing for VOLO Commerce.
Alan M. Rhode / Partner – Taxmen, Tax & Legal for ecommerce
Andrew Rowson / CEO E-Motive
James Hayes / Director of Business Development Parcelhub
For more information about Brexit tax and customs and a lot more – subscribe to E-Motive newsletter to get a notification every time a new blog post is on or just so we can keep in touch and give you the insides of e-commerce.
We at E-Motive sell, optimize, and provide service in more than 15 countries across Europe, Asia, and the USA. Our full end-to-end marketplace services ensure you have everything essential to prepare your business for every requirement online marketplaces have.
Contact us for a no-obligatory consultation.